Are you a child of the 'plastic climbing' in the indoor gym? Do you want to come out of the hole and touch the natural rock? Are you looking for the belay device that suits you best?
This course teaches you everything you need to know to be a good climber out there in the nature; you will learn:
- advanced techniques
- how to approach that line that excites you so much by observing from below
- small tricks to reduce the risk almost totally
- where you can fall and where not, and how to fall to avoid consequences
- how to cushion your companion's fall when belaying
- the basic rope maneuvers (rappelling, passing the rope in the top chain ring even without a carabiner)
- overview of the belay systems on the market, including the latest ones
- ... and many other tricks that you will discover during the course!
The course takes place over 2 days and has as location the beautiful crags scattered throughout Trentino-Alto Adige. Follow us on social media so you don't miss the start date!
climbing shoes, harness, helmet (rentable)
all year round
each crag has its season, from the Sarca and Adige valley (Winter) to the crags in the high mountains of Dolomites and Alps (Summer)
min. 3 people
suitable for the season and the weather, gore-tex or windproof jacket always recommended.